News:

Only a small part of the forum is visible to guests. Please register to gain full access.

Main Menu

uniques77777

Started by chris, May 29, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

This forum suffered a corruption of many of its files.
We are creating replacement posting for this worst ebay fake seller.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/uniques77777?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Seller says : Hi, from me you will get - LOYALTY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, PRECISION, SECURITY, AND EXTREMELY RARE VERY NICE UNIQUE ITEMS 100% AUTHENTIC AND REAL THINGS. But everything I say and write here you'll find the truth soon as you buy and get the items from me !!!!!

This seller selling from Bulgaria sold in the time we lost for the breakdown of our forum each week 2 legion rings, luluna pendants, plenty of forgery coins silver and gold, and bracelets.

With thanks to the owner of this website http://www.collector-antiquities.com/real-or-fake/fake-rings-section-3.html we were able to publish before many fake rings also from this seller. The silver and gold forgery coins we could spot are unfortunately for ever lost. Here, however, the negative feedbacks of some customers have ensured that he currently paused with the sale of forgery coins.

chris

The following pictures could be saved. Unfortunately, only a part of the many fakes that this "hard-working" fake seller sold directly from Bulgaria.

Until February 2017 (date of breakdown) were sold:
three rings of Legion I, four from leg. III, five from leg. VI , each two from leg. VII and XI, followed by single sales of leg. XXI and XXII
And, of course, the engraved eagle, which can be assigned at will to a legion.

chris

Now the new fakes. From legion III there are four examples. Seems to be really the favorite legion of the Bulgarian forgers.

PS. the untrustworthy seller GOLDFINGURE buys legion ring fakes from uniques77777 and resells them with a rich margin.
Whether one believe it or not, the blind, deaf, and brainless buyers also buy these "second-hand fakes" at double the price.
The first fakes from uniques77777 he offered with same pics and offer text :-)

chris

With these fakes we are up to date. The next will follow next week.

Only for fun..another leg. III ring was found. In just two months now the fourth leg.III fake  sold from same seller

chris

Amazingly, the buyer pays $ 435.00 for this fake.

chris

Viking bracelets,axe pendants, weekly two Roman legion rings and now also legion figures -  all fakes exclusively from this seller

chris

The seller is now trying to sell the fakes in gold. Naturally, a legion ring. The silver counterpart with identical engraving (see last post), similar ring shape but without the inscription on both shoulders he sold a week ago.

Sold for $ 800.00 to the lucky fake collector

chris

Seller starts again with legionary fakes................

chris

These are by far the worst fake rings, which can be bought for big money

chris

There is an increase chance - bad - worse - even worse

chris

The market with fake legion rings is booming. Even the most poorly made fake find buyers. A horde of brainless fake collectors determines the market.

Two legion II rings within 10 days and no one notices it. One worse than the other !

chris

Three further rings of Legion I and two of Legion II. It means, this untrustworthy seller offered within 3 weeks each four rings from legion I and II.  

Very suspicious is the gold (Roman wedding) ring. It is a modern ring and by no means Roman. But also from gold? Many telltale traces point to gold plating.

chris

The uncrowned king of all legion fake rings, specializing in fakes of legions I and II -  one more hideous than the other

chris

I found many words for these fakes, creepy, awful, terrible, horrible, frightful, terrifying terrible, horrid, hideous, nasty, atrocious ,dreadful, abominable, detestable, loathsome, abhorrent ,scary,gruesome,bloodcurdling ghoulish, lousy

choose the title that suits you the most..........:-)

chris

even this untrustworthy seller has no more inhibitions at all. Modern rings offered as genuine. Each week at least 4 legion rings and statues / busts from yesterday