News:

Only a small part of the forum is visible to guests. Please register to gain full access.

Main Menu

uniques77777

Started by chris, May 29, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

fake update

open link  
http://ancientartifakes.net/smf/index.php/board,488.0.html
to his fake branch five_stars_five.

21.9.2018 number of fakes sold from uniques77777........................25
21.9.2018 number of fakes sold from five_stars_five.......................41

chris

the fraud continues

11.10.2018.......number of fakes listed from uniques77777.............33
11.10.2018.......number of fakes listed from five_star_five..............29

chris

We proudly present the newest Horror Fake Show from uniques77777

Apparently the ebay buyers still have not figured it out "uniques77777 and his ebay branches sell fakes only. Not a single item is real.
Instead of supporting one of the biggest Bulgarian fraudsters, the money for this worthless crap would be better for victims of war or natural catastrophes. Even distressed animals would be grateful for every penny.

Dear buyers, you support a criminal organization

chris

Today we received the following mail from our member "expert antiques" alias uniques77777

The reporter has made the following comment:
Please STOP all comments on this banned user - this is the defamation - he does not even own any item and - malice and slander ... !!!!!!

This is not the first attempt of this untrustworthy seller to post lies.
pls. read.....................................................:
Reply #63 on: February 25, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
Reply #64 on: February 25, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Reply #65 on: February 25, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

If the seller think they are unfairly included in the fake seller list, they can make a formal appeal here and provide evidence for each member visibly  
http://ancientartifakes.net/smf/index.php/board,13.0.html

fake ticker 17. 10. 2018
number of fakes listed by five_stars_five............................27
number of fakes listed by uniques77777.............................27

Now he no longer sells the fakes as inherited artifacts, but with another lie:

I purchased this item as an ancient relic but have no papers with the item, so bid at your own discretion !!! If you have second thoughts, please do not bid. I checking the item by EXPERT on determining the composition of the metal and it is 100% SILVER and Silver have 100 % authentic GENUINE OLD PATINA. This is a unique item that does not repeat itself.

GENUINE OLD PATINA?...............ha ha ha

chris

FAKE TICKER 25. 10.2018

number of fakes listed by uniques77777......................24
number of fakes listed by five_stars_five.....................29

number of fakes sold from uniques77777......... 28. 7. 2018 - 25.10.2018 = 335
number of fakes sold from five_stars_five.........20. 8. 2018 - 24. 10.2018 =138

This means that in the aforementioned period (double purchases excluded) 473 ebay buyers have fallen for this scam.
Amazing and almost incredible, not a single one seemed to notice that he was buying a fake. How else is it understood that even the worst fakes get positive feedbacks.

Prime example of a flock of ignorant buyers, blind hunting for bargains and supporting a criminal gang.
Attention: even these bargains are worthless garbage

chris

11.11. 2018  number of fakes listed by uniques77777......................41
11.11. 2018  number of fakes listed by five_stars_five.....................22

chris

6.12.2018...........today 40 fakes listed by uniques77777

admin

Negative feedback copied before eBay removes it!

Negative feedback rating   tried contacting seller for confirmation of authenticity of ring no reply   Buyer: 1***6 ( 255Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
   During past 6 months   Feedback conversation

Reply by uniques77777 (Aug-24-18 06:04):
    100,000% Authentic 100,000% SOLID SILVER - And once you doubt why you buy ?????

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   tried contacting seller for confirmation of authenticity of ring no reply   Buyer: 1***6 ( 255Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

Reply by uniques77777 (Aug-24-18 06:05):

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   The seller forgot to indicate that the actual rings are modern replicas    Buyer: m***a ( 17Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

Reply by uniques77777 (Aug-15-18 22:43):

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   Not real. Fake crap. Do not buy this garbage   Buyer: w***c ( 242Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

Reply by uniques77777 (Jul-29-18 23:52):

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   I emailed seller about hiding bidders ID, 2times ,never responded to me , fishy   Buyer: 1***1 ( 535Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)

Reply by uniques77777 (Jul-17-18 02:45):
    I'm disgusted of fools and stupid clowns, i don't care for negative feedback !!!

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   I asked the seller why keep the bidders private shielded? He -she never    Buyer: 1***1 ( 535Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)

Reply by uniques77777 (Jun-25-18 23:49):
    I'm disgusted of fools and stupid clowns, i don't care for negative feedback !!!

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   CAREFUL!! SELLER REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING AUTHENTICITY OF ITEM.    Buyer: r***m ( 21Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

Reply by uniques77777 (Jun-21-18 07:45):
    I'm tired of it I deal with fools and clowns I don't care for negative feedback

--   --   Private   
Negative feedback rating   FAKE - not silver. Google them ... learn from my mistakes. 1+ month to receive.   Buyer: y***i ( 572Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)
   During past year   Feedback conversation

Reply by uniques77777 (Jun-03-18 08:53):
    FAKE BUYER incompetent uneducated, my item 100 000% SOLID SILVER and AUTHENTIC

Ancient VIKING SILVER bracelet museum quality artifact VERY HEAVY HUGE 23 grams (#132588062439)   US $57.00       
Negative feedback rating   1+ month to USA - Wrapped in tinfoil,paint wore off to expose NOT SILVER ..FAKE   Buyer: y***i ( 572Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)

Reply by uniques77777 (Jun-03-18 08:55):
    FAKE BUYER incompetent uneducated, my item 100 000% SOLID SILVER and AUTHENTIC

Ancient Viking axe SILVER Fine pendant amulet lovely museum quality Artifact (#132588070310)   US $67.00       
Negative feedback rating   Fake, not authentic, I like the ring but it is new production made to look old.   Buyer: s***b ( 31Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

Reply by uniques77777 (May-02-18 22:46):
    Absolutely INCOMPETENT, BUYER, He does not understand anything from antiquities

Ancient Roman Legionary Silver ring Leg IV Flavia Felix imperial army HUGE HEAVY (#142737102552)   US $61.00

chris

10.12.2018...........today 62 fakes listed by uniques77777

10.12.2018...........today 17 fakes listed by five_stars_five

79 fakes listed in a week. I can not believe it. For ebay buyers, these masses of alleged genuine artifacts are normal. :-)

They have completely lost the sense of reality (probably never had). Mass-produced and the .... "here comes to me only something not very understanding" run after the trash. As a German I am relatively stunned. Years ago we had the same problem in Germany. The authorities in DE exerted immense pressure on ebay for selling illegal ancient heritage and fakes. Each seller now had to prove where the artifacts came from. And ebay had to bow to this pressure. The genuine artifacts market has gone out on ebay DE and that's a good thing.

There are still some "black sheeps" but they are the exception. The collectors have again learned to buy directly from reputable dealers, auction houses, etc. This trains the eye and protects the wallet. And those who prefer to hunt bargains buy via ebay UK or US mostly fakes.

Archaic

Quote from: chris on December 10, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

79 fakes listed in a week. I can not believe it. For ebay buyers, these masses of alleged genuine artifacts are normal. :-)

They have completely lost the sense of reality (probably never had). Mass-produced and the .... "here comes to me only something not very understanding" run after the trash. As a German I am relatively stunned. Years ago we had the same problem in Germany. The authorities in DE exerted immense pressure on ebay for selling illegal ancient heritage and fakes. Each seller now had to prove where the artifacts came from. And ebay had to bow to this pressure. The genuine artifacts market has gone out on ebay DE and that's a good thing.

There are still some "black sheeps" but they are the exception. The collectors have again learned to buy directly from reputable dealers, auction houses, etc. This trains the eye and protects the wallet. And those who prefer to hunt bargains buy via ebay UK or US mostly fakes.

As you wrote.
But seller in Germany can write as this one:

Due to legal restrictions this item is sold and shipped as replica.

But I wonder if the buyer will actually receive replicas!!

Brad.

chris

Uniques77777 and its branch five_stars_five are trying to build on the success story of the past.

uniques77777 ............ 6. 2. 2019 ................. 56 fakes
five_stars_five ............6. 3. 2019 ................. 24 fakes

80 fakes in just a week and the ebay buyers still are not suspicious? Wow

chris

Quote from: Archaic on December 11, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Quote from: chris on December 10, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

As you wrote.
But seller in Germany can write as this one:

Due to legal restrictions this item is sold and shipped as replica.

But I wonder if the buyer will actually receive replicas!!

Brad.

Due to legal restrictions this item is sold and shipped as replica
.............might be added from all sellers worldwide to their shipping documents avoiding shipping troubles for their clients. The export of artefacts, antiques and goods in general will be strictly controlled from 1. 1. 2019. Decisive are probably the threats of Trump.

From now on you can only send such things by parcel, package (consignment). All documents must be clearly visible.Allegedly it should be prohibited from beginning 2019 to send small goods like rings, pendants, chains, bracelets and more in a padded envelope as registered mail. The calculation is: declared goods value = income of customs duty

Unless ......... you send the piece as a replica. Then the commercial invoice and the customs declaration can be enclosed within the consignment (shipment of goods).

It will be carried out globally by the countries belonging to the World Postal Union. The only exceptions are those service companies that have their own operating channels (such as USPS, FeDex, DPD and so on and so forth).

As to the antiquities sale in Germany, Ebay pulled himself out of the loop years ago with an order. If one wanted to sell artifacts on ebay, one had to take a copy of the shopping receipt and present it in a clearly visible way (together with the offered artifact) to the buyer. This has destroyed this market within a short time. Antiquities section no longer exists.

chris

Hurray - uniques77777 has conquered the podium.

Today 27. 1. 2019 ....... 117 fakes listed

Among other rubbish 9 snake rings (not pictured as the usual crap), 11 gilded things and an interesting series of the high nobility of antiquity

chris

Gilded fakes conquer ebay

New strategy of the Bulgarian TOP TEN cheater. Fakes gilded and the ebay bargain hunters fall in droves on it. The brain is switched off, gold blinds the eyes and lets win the greed over the mind .
High live the bargain hunter. The forgers count on them. All tricks are played and they fall into the trap each time. Sometimes I wonder why we still do education. The horde of fools is growing each day.

Current bids on the gilded SPQR...26 bids from 8 bidders. Highest bid $ 298, and still 3 days left. 8 bidders are fighting for a fake. The real winner will be the one outnumbered :-)

Archaic

uniques77777

Writes:

Hi, from me you will get - LOYALTY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, PRECISION, SECURITY, AND EXTREMELY RARE VERY NICE UNIQUE ITEMS 100% AUTHENTIC AND REAL THINGS. But everything I say and write here you'll find the truth soon as you buy and get the items from me !!!!!

But the truth  can be found online if only people will search.

Brad